Located off Groundwater and Sorensen Roads in the sought-after suburb of Southside, Crest Estate offers country living and lifestyle with all the educational, medical and social conveniences and comforts of a busy town within easy reach.
Schools, Southside’s new Woolworths shopping centre and other services are close by, while the Gympie CBD, which retains its beautiful historic buildings and shopping strip charm, is just 5km away.
Unlike many modern subdivisions, Crest Estate offers big block sizes.
This low density, 157 lot estate will appeal to the young family, retirees, whether local or those seeking a change of scene, or homeowners wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane and cash in, buy at Crest Estate, and have some serious change left over to invest and enjoy.
Simply a stunning estate – great value for money - with the views, a north-east aspect, captures prevailing breezes and is flood-free in a rural outlook in a go-ahead town.
There is a selection of lots that are benched and retained; ready to build upon. These lots will greatly benefit those who are considering a slab on ground style of construction.
- NBN ready. The National Broadband Network (NBN) is an Australia wide project to upgrade the existing fixed line phone and internet network infrastructure. It is essential for Australia's transition to a digital future. Fast broadband has the potential to fuel growth and drive improvements to local economies, businesses and homes, bringing new opportunities to the whole country. Crest Estate is NBN ready.
- Large lots.
- Northerly aspect.
- Selection of lots benched and retained, suiting slab on ground construction.
- Covenants to ensure quality of lifestyle and enhance your investment.
- Only minutes to shopping, schools and the CBD.
- Boutique infill estate in sought after suburb of Southside.
- Captures the prevailing breezes.
- Very affordable.